If you looking for a super fun experience for your little one this summer, let us introduce you to Mindful Moments summer camps!
Wacky Science - July 16th - 20th
During this week your little camper will experience all the fun science has to offer. There will be eruptions, robots, experiments, glow in the dark play and more!
Camping - July 23rd - 27th
This fun filled week will involve setting up camp complete with a tent and pretend fire. We will make smores, tell stories, go for outdoor walks, read books in the tent,
Hollywood - July 30th - Aug 3rd
Calling all singers, dancers and movie buffs! During this week you can expect dance activities, music activities (using instruments and also just our voice), creative movement activities, pretend play/acting with lots of costumes and a movie complete with popcorn.
Craft & Create - Aug 13th - Aug 17th
Let's get crafty! This week we will be exploring various art mediums to make lots of fun projects. Painting, drawing, junk art, collage, pastels, sculptures and more!
Little Chef - Aug 20th - Aug 24th
In this camp we introduce campers to a variety of recipes that they help to prepare. They will learn to measure, stir, cut food and create a finished product. After our cooking is complete, we get to eat our snacks together.
All of our camps include:
- Gym Play & Outdoor Play
- Free Play (in our play room)
- Circle Time (we end our day sharing our memories, read stories, sing songs and collect any take home projects)
- Children need to be fully potty trained and able to toilet on their own without assistance.
- Children between the ages of 3-5 are welcome to join however they must be at least 3 years old prior to attending their first camp.
- Children ages 5-12 can join our school age summer program which is across the hall (you will find a link for this program under "programs" in our website menu. Please note they must have just completed Kindergarten in order to attend as a 5 year old.
- Our goal is to provide a fun experience for all children. If a child joins our camp and is hurting others or being destructive or otherwise making it difficult for other campers to enjoy themselves, we will need to terminate enrollment. A pro rated refund will be provided in this case.
- We can accommodate allergies.
- We will send out a formal registration form in coming months, the form below will just collect basic information for now.